Tracker on the move

howie

Do,nt know if any of you are watching ' To buy or not to buy' on BBC 1 at the moment, but it features Richard and Dot and their planned move to the Fens. Have to go out so i'm recording it and will watch it later, but looks like a typical Richard property search with parking for four cars, plus motorhome, and waterside location with private marina for his yacht. Compulsive viewing, and both he and Dot are both doing themselves credit. ;-)

certainly did, thats it Rich has had his 30mins of fame.

Tracker was true to form especially when he mentioned the yellow ceiling and Dot said it could be painted to which he replied he would buy her the paint and stuff to do it.

But were was the favourite shirt?

enjoyed watching the program

Guest Tracker

Oh dear - so that's our shyness / modesty cover blown then!

Filming was huge fun last September and the crew were a great bunch of guys and gals - even though I had flu like symptoms (as opposed to 'real' flu) which kept me quite a bit more subdued than is my way in real life - and Rosie enjoyed it too!

Oh well - back to obscurity again I suppose!

It's on BBC Iplayer now!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mgw8

Guest Tracker
Thanks Janine - Dot does unfortunately seem to have got more of me for her money than was available a few years back!

Guest Tracker
The first one is still available and is not ruled out, the second one has shared and disputed and limited rear access and being hemmed in with loads of others is a no no and the third one which we might well have gone for sold last December!

Will watch it later Tracker! - but just managed to grab the first few minutes before the phones started :-(

Like the idea of the Narrow Boat. I have had that ambition for some time. Did a fair bit in my youth, Llangollen, Leeds Liverpool and Cheshire ring. Would love to spend years exploring all that again but slowly!!!

Plan is to rent out the house for a few years and do something like that. But sadly still about ten years from retirement.

Good to see one of us (not forgetting Dot!) on the TV :-D

Tracker I got a phone call switch the telly on quick so we did, just loved the first property it was stunning on the river bank, bet after it being on the telly it won't be on the market long.

Thought you and Dot did a good job on the TV with the diplomatic reply's to some of your thoughts.

Syd, Hope you mean the one armed kind of bandits. mustn't put Rich off such a lovely property. *-) Agree with you Carol, just loved the first bungalow. I too, missed the programme. but, watched the link Rich put on. and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ria. (lol)

ohgrandma - 2010-03-31 4:27 PM

Syd, Hope you mean the one armed kind of bandits. mustn't put Rich off such a lovely property. *-) Ria. (lol)

No Ria

I believe it has something to do with some past king leveling new taxes and the people of that area refusing to pay it.

Mel B - 2010-04-01 7:22 PM

Downloaded it yesterday to watch today ... can't get the ruddy thing to play!!!!! :-(

Used up loads of my broadband allowance doing so, so I'm now on basic rations until Tuesday! >:-(

been on basic rations for years here also :D

Archived