French Aires

Coachman

I have just bought the All the Aires France book and find it very good also as in few weeks for the first time we intend to use aires only. I have a TOM TOM 700 which i already have few aires on by TT but wonder if i can download these from the book without going through everyone manually, also when i have been doing a few it say's "UNKNOWN ROAD"so that i will not know which one i am supposed to pick. Any advice people?.Thanks.

Coachman - 2010-04-05 5:14 PM

I have just bought the All the Aires France book and find it very good also as in few weeks for the first time we intend to use aires only. I have a TOM TOM 700 which i already have few aires on by TT but wonder if i can download these from the book without going through everyone manually, also when i have been doing a few it say's "UNKNOWN ROAD"so that i will not know which one i am supposed to pick. Any advice people?.Thanks.

You can download them from http://www.campingcar-infos.com/index1.htm

I prefer to use the French aires book with 8000 aires in it with all the relevant details.

However this does not always mean a lot and I find that to select the village or townas poi then search at the route end and scroll through the street list which is all of them until you find the one compatible with the address shown, select and put into favourites.

The FFCC book can be purchased here from Vicarious and CCC or any supermarket in France that has a book section.

Archived