Fiat 3 Litre Automatic Chassis

Elvis1709

I have just ordered a new Autotrail on a Comformatic 3 Litre Automatic Fiat Ducato. I am conerned about the number of postings regarding the juddering and bumping when reversing uphill with this chassis.

Has anyone got a new Motorhome with the 3 Litre Automatic chassis, or knows if the 3 litre Auto has the same problems as the manual gearboxes?

I am nervous about proceeding with this order and would appreciate any views about the Automatic.

Steve [Elvis1709]

Elvis1709 - 2010-04-05 5:24 PM

I have just ordered a new Autotrail on a Comformatic 3 Litre Automatic Fiat Ducato. I am conerned about the number of postings regarding the juddering and bumping when reversing uphill with this chassis.

Has anyone got a new Motorhome with the 3 Litre Automatic chassis, or knows if the 3 litre Auto has the same problems as the manual gearboxes?

I am nervous about proceeding with this order and would appreciate any views about the Automatic.

Steve [Elvis1709]

Steve, I posted on the other thread to say that we have not had any problems. To date, it seems the Comfortmatic has escaped the dreaded reverse judder and it appears that it is the manual variants that have the problem.

David

Archived