Hidehi

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Not sure if we introduced ourselves before as I have had a bit of trouble finding my way round this site coupled with a dodgy dongle, its not a medical condition (lol) yet. We are Dave, Sue & Chocolate Lab Troy, our camper is 20 years old this year, we inherited it when it was 18 months old so it is a family heirloom. I have spent a fortune building garages for it over the years *-)

But I did have the good sense to semi retire 6 years ago at the ripe old age of 45. No we are not loaded just prefer to live a simple life (lol)

Howdy there guys - welcome to the mad house! :-D

A nice looking 'van you have there too, bet it's seen a few things in it's time! Going to be retiring very shortly too (at 47), hubby already has (at 52) so can't wait to join him then off on our travels, same as you by the sounds of it. Not loaded either but intent on enjoying ourselves whilst we can!

My dogs Lily and Romy say "hi" to Troy.

424506130_Lily-meercat1-resized.jpg.2b5c2eb4fb9a2122abb46a46e8928e0a.jpg

885634092_Romywagglyfeet.jpg.14a000f3987d1382d59058ec5376cab5.jpg

Hi Dave & Sue & as Mel says welcome to the mad house.

Fortunately the madness has been tempered recently and it's now a much friendlier place.

Most of the action is in the "Motorhome Matters" section, I'm sure you will find a lot to interest you and hopefully with your years of experience you will be able to contribute also.

BTW what is the Motorhome, looks familiar.!!

Transit base with CI Autohome, at a guess ?

Welcome Dave Sue and Troy :-D my O.H. retired early at 50 too! time flies so enjoy yourself, I wish we had had the M.H. then we had to save about 15 years before we got ours.

Mel I love the expression on Romy,s face :-D (lol) he is definitely thinking something!! (she,s not going out without me is she)!! ?? If I sit still has she got a treat for me??

You might gather D&S it pays if your a bit etcentric on this chatterbox!!

Guest pelmetman

Thanks for the welcome :-)

Our van is a Travelhome Mk5 by Autohomes, still going strong and in excellent condition as I have always kept it garaged.

Archived