Fiat ducato 15" spare wheel

Nigel

I am after a 15" spare wheel for my motorhome as, like a lot now, all you get is a can of tyre weld, fine as a get you to help for a normal puncture but not much good if you damage the tyre or drive on it flat. Don't mind if it is a wheel or wheel and tyre anything considered. Thanks Nigel.

Hi,

I have a complete spare wheel and tyre - 215/70 R15 CP (109R). Vanco Camper. which I do not need - the tyre has between 4to 5mm of tread and never punctured so fine for use as a spare

If you nare realy stuck you can have wheel and tyre for £50

Regards Ray

(Its in Wigan Lancs!!!!)

Guest Tracker

Have you tried the local breakers yards?

There used to be a big breakers yard near Exeter just off the old A30 - White Horse was it called?

There are lots of breakers online who will also arrange delivery but you will need to specify the exact vehicle year and model and to be certain the precise wheel size and tyre size as well plus the PCD (pitch centre diameter) which is an invisible circle that runs through each of the bolt holes and if you get it wrong it will not fit.

Guest peter
colinfrier - 2010-04-22 4:13 PM

I have a new wheel and new tyre never used £100 located Maidstone Kent

That's under half price. Cost me over double that from Fiat dealer.

peter - 2010-04-22 11:09 PM

£200 !!! For a spare Wheel ! Was it a gold plated Alloy one ?

First they say that a spare wheel is an 'Accessory' (which it isn't) then they stick on a silly price AND add VAT.

If I bought a £40,000 motorhome I would insist that a spare Wheel was part of the Deal. or No deal. Ray :-S

Guest peter
Rayjsj - 2010-04-23 11:09 AM

peter - 2010-04-22 11:09 PM

£200 !!! For a spare Wheel ! Was it a gold plated Alloy one ?

First they say that a spare wheel is an 'Accessory' (which it isn't) then they stick on a silly price AND add VAT.

If I bought a £40,000 motorhome I would insist that a spare Wheel was part of the Deal. or No deal. Ray :-S

That's including the tyre.

The quote of £80 for a new rim from Fiat sounds a bit low. They quoted me £115 + VAT for a 16" rim.

I phoned around a lot of other places and the prices were all within a few pounds of the Fiat price. I got a `new` second hand one for £34.

Bought a 15" Boxer rim from a normal Peugeot dealer (same wheel) at a cost of £34.80 add the cost of the tyre at £65 inc. makes a brand new price of £99.80. I did find several at a breakers yard but they wanted to sell them complete with part worn tyre at £30, as I would never use a used tyre, that price did not give me a justifiable saving over a new rim only.

Bas

Archived