Where to go for New Years Eve?

AnnPaul

:-D I know its early but I want suggestions of where we can spend New Years Eve in France or Spain. We will be at Alpe d'Huez over Christmas 19th-28th December. New Years Eve is my birthday and would like to be some where in one of those countries where there are few celebrations

Hope you have a few ideas,

Paul and Ann

p.s. After Alpe d'huez we intend to tour Spain and Portugal

Hi Paul and Ann

Looks like everyone was to sloshed to know where they were on a New Years Eve, didn't know themselves i guess.

No good to you but the place that stands out in my mind was Funchal in Madeira. One hell of a firework display with 5 cruise liners in the harbour and 6 outside anchored, all with their full lights on, spectacular is the word I would use.

Dave

I think this AnnPaul should be permanently banned from this forum.

This is an obvious attempt to depress every member just at the moment that the sun comes out and we dream of warm sunny days.

Bah Humbug. :D

I have a rally every year..Pub..then the long hazardous route home [200 yds].We used to go to foreign parts..but not to see the childrens/childrens/children made the times we spent xmas/new year seem..err..not very good.Home is were the heart is!!

Archived