Forum update

flicka

Forum update  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The moderator has informed us that the IT guys at warners are aware of the Forum Shortcomings & I have posted that I think looking at the possibility of obtaining trade sponsorship may help to drive the forum forward.

Note - I am thinking of sponsorship only, by the trade, not active involvement of moderating the forum, that I believe should remain with Warners.

Please vote for your preference(s)

You can add additional options & vote for more than one option.

Hi, Sorry for my lack of knowledge here but what difference would a sponsorship do to the forum and the running of it if not moderated by them.

Just more adverts around the box, more pushing their own products or something else?

I agree things need to be changed in a couple of areas but just not sure what these changes would do.

Mandy

Guest Tracker

By and large this forum works very well in my view with very little censorship from a very tolerant moderator and I would hate to see that change.

If it ain't broke why fix it?

The only real shortcoming is the overloaded search facility which is simply unable to cope with the sheer volume of information stored.

The moderators are aware of this and now that they know it is broke we all hope that they will be able to fix it?

If that involves a sponsorship deal to raise the cash to pay for a fix well so be it but as I see it that is a decison for Warners to make not the users - not that I want to look at adverts every time I logon!

Archived