Eurotunnel Booking Cancellation

naittaw

The basic Eurotunnel ticket does not permit a refund. However, I have just discovered that your can reschedule your journey provided - 1) you do so BEFORE your original date of travel and 2) your new dates are within 12 months of the original booking date. NB I think it is original BOOKING date not original TRAVEL date. I was surprised and pleased to discover this when illness forced us to cancel our Spring travel plans. We have now rebooked for the Autumn at no additional cost. Thought others might find this info. helpful.

I had to do that a couple of years ago when an injury prevented us going away in September as planned and we were able to book for the following Spring. Very useful facility. Although fair to add that if the new booking is more expensive you have to pay the difference and there is no refund if it is cheaper but both a whole lot better than losing the entire booking.

David

I am in the proccess of changing my booking,We where due to travel 24th May. But the wife as fractured her ankle, so now looking at dates for September time. I am pleased that a company for once will be as helpfukl as they can and not just take your money

I had a similar thing happen a few years ago with P & O Ferries. I had booked a crossing for May, MBH became unwell and needed an operation, so P & O kept our ticket open until the end of the year. We eventually travelled in October, with no price increase, although the eventual crossing time was within a higher price band.

I had to change our booking on Brittany Ferries last year. I was told that no problem, you can change your booking any time within 24hrs of dateof travel That was on the Uk side, not sure if same would apply in France, though I don't see why not.#

P

I have just sorted out a booking 12 months later.

I had an accident which stopped us using the MH for the original dates, I was able very easily to move the booking on to another date it was like putting the booking into storage.

I however had to rebook the dates again no problem.

The booking can stay like this in suspension for 12 months after the original booking date. After that you looose them.

I booked my dates again and have just used them 12 months after the original booking.

Although they may charge you extra if the cost is different but in my case it worked out the same.

I can only say the Euro tunnel staff explained and assisted me throughout

I would use them above all others.

Archived