Headlight protectors. Help!

gmcclin

I know this has been covered before but i have been unable to gain info through the search section. I was wondering if some of you good folk could point me in the right direction for suppliers of headlight protectors. My vehicle is a 1999 Fiat Ducato based Autotrail. I need to get something organised soon as i am heading to France at end if month. Thanks in advance.

gmcclin - 2010-05-04 3:05 PM

I know this has been covered before but i have been unable to gain info through the search section. I was wondering if some of you good folk could point me in the right direction for suppliers of headlight protectors. My vehicle is a 1999 Fiat Ducato based Autotrail. I need to get something organised soon as i am heading to France at end if month. Thanks in advance.

Try Van Comfort - I bought a set for the new Ducato at Peterborough for £44. The price including delivery is £49.95.

See them at:

http://www.vancomfort.co.uk/headlampdeflectorspage_000.htm

Regards

David

Hi Just bought some from here:

4x4 Accessories & Tyres

Meridian Park, Leeming Bar Industrial Estate, Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire DL7 9UJ

tel: 01677 428798

£44.?p

very easy to fit, best to take a photo of your headlights if you are unsure which year you want (had to return mine) if you ring ask for Fred. came with the blanks for driving abroad and the protectors are marked, so I know where to put the blanks.

Pete

Archived