help conway corniche dl transit cover required

Guest karen scholey

Guest karen scholey
does any one have a conway corniche dl transit cover,or no of anyone that stocks them ours is 1988/9 with kitchen,we recently bought from ebay and did'nt expect the cover to be in such poor condition,hence we can;t take out at the moment.will collect. tel 07766 904194.

Guest clive
have you tried tvs as they do conway repairs and may have cover in stock. why not join the conway owners club look on web for details i did very helpful lot in club. Hope to see u at one of our rallies. Clive

Guest clive head
Ment to say that my unit is a corniche DL same yea as yours have found it very strong for its age give it a good coat of fabsil and it will last for about 3-4 years before needing to be done again. If you have a Army & navy store nnear by it could be a lot cheaper, they also stock a lot more useful bits that are cheaper then others. Clive

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clive
Hi me again just found tent valeting services phone no01204708131 ask for Graham Shuck we in the conway owners club use him a lot,as he has bought a lot of gear from conway when pennpne took over the lesrure side, happy trailing. Clive cocm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived