Southern Motorhome Show (Newbury)

Shell181

Hi Everyone, not sure if I've posted this in the right forum but I seem to be going around in circles lol. As some of you know we are looking to buy a second hand MH and have a shortlist. We have just decided to go to the show, never been to one before and don't know anything about them. Will there be lots of used MH's at the show?

There are about 13 MH's on our shortlist but we are having problems trying to find any for sale tbh.

1. I am a member of this website and another 2 MH websites, can we buy day tickets before the show starts and if so where?

2. We don't know the area, are there any B&B's/hotels where we can stay within walking distance of the showground so we don't have to take the car into the grounds? Or is there a special bus that is put on for the show?

Please can anyone give me anymore details ?

Thanks

Shell

Hi Michelle

The show details are on this site, above "Shows" it lists others as well.

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/exhibitions/exhibition.asp?exhib=4

For Newbury = "Unfortunately pre-booking for this show has now closed, however we would still love to see you there. Simply turn up and pay on the gate."

Check your copy of MMM for discount tickets voucher.

Can't help regarding accomodation, but try lastminute.com or similar &

http://www.ukinformationcentre.com/southern-england/newbury-tourist-information-centre.htm

Hi again, yes I looked at that advert but it doesn't really tell me anything that I need to know like what time are the gates open, so we buy tickets on the day at the gate, any idea what time we can get in please?

Shell

Thanks John, am just trying to find accomodation now and looking to see if there is anything within walking distance, we may have left it too late and I'm expecting everywhere to be booked up tbh but I will try lol

Shell

Archived