Thanks

mark lambert

Hello peeps

I know its been a while since i was on the forum but i would like to thank all those who helped me over the last 5 years or so. You have helped me a great deal with alot of very useful tips and info. I have just sold the van and won't be buying another. We have decided to holiday in other ways in the future. ie:3 weeks of the year working with our charity in sri lanka helping the poor schools. We only have 5 weeks hols per year and i work alot of weekends with the new job so we can't keep such a beautiful, expensive van standing idle, ah well, things change. My thank's especially to Clive gotobed, loads of useful advice (can't be your real name!) Michelle,(husband work's in the police) not sure if she is still on here, i do hope your children are well, you seem to have a wonderful spirit! Keith T for keeping in touch after we both bought the same van from the same dealer, Dave newel for helping with some queries and working on my van, He's good at what he does! Peter (burstner marano t640) for saying it, as it is. Tony Jones, god bless you brother, the 2 Mels, brambles, clive H, judgemental, Tracker, the moderators, there have been loads of other's who's names have slipped my mind, sorry! But most of all, Brian kirby, what a mind, seems to know something about everything and what he didn't know, he read up on it and came back with a very concise answer, superb! should have stood for prime minister!!my thanks to all of you who have answered any of my queries

Take care now

Mark Lambert

Guest JudgeMental

Ahh.......aint that nice :-D

I dont use the van enough either......thinking of selling and using money to finance winters in S/E Asia. ;-)

Hi Mark.

How generous of you to take the time to come back and say thank you.  So, for my part, thank you Mark, good luck in your changed circumstances, and a personal thank you for your kind words.  I'm pleased if I was of help.

Bet you come back eventually, though!  Once the bug bites?  :-)

Thanks for the thoughts Mark - I was only wondering the other day where you'd got to!

Don't give up though - you can still follow everyone on here, and maybe you could get a camper you could use as an everyday vehicle? That's what I do, and I know I'm not the only one!

Archived