Charity Golf Day for Ruby

Den

I know its nothing to do with MH'ing but.....

My Grandaughter's friend aged 4 has SMA2 which is a muscle deteriating illness. She now uses an electric wheelchair with a joystick costing £5,000 but we are now trying to raise £20,000 to purchase the latest "stand you up" wheelchair. My daughter has arranged for us to take over the Bransford Golf Club near Worcester for a charity golf day on Friday 24th September. If anyone would like to participate, donate or sponsor then we would be pleased to hear from you. The cost to play is £35 including a bacon butty and tea or coffee on arrival, 18 holes of golf, late afternoon/evening meal and free drink at hole 9. Extra to that, there will be associated competitions such as "longest drive" and "closest to hole" and "putting competition". Prizes so far are £600 Spa Day for two in Malvern, One Nights Bed and Breakfast at the Bransford Lodge Hotel. Overnight parking for your Motorhome will be available. (Mini-bus can be provided to take spouses or partners into Worcester for some shopping therapy whilst the golfers play plus they can have the late afternoon/evening meal with their partner for a small contribution). Ruby and her Mum will be around a few times in the day and they would love to see you.

If you are interested at all, please email me for more details. Many thanks. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

£5 for a weekend Camping ,small village Rushwick, just outside Worcester.

So if you want to play and camp for the weekend or just camp that's fine, minibus will be made available to ferry people into Worcester city. For a small donation.

The camping is on a large quiet field in a rural setting...

Archived