My suction cups won`t suck?

SAS

Has anyone found any good suction cups for internal silver screens? I have a Fiamma set and the suction cups are terrible...they won`t stick to the screen properly. I am fed up with having to punch them then find they have fallen down or dropped off in the middle of the night.... it`s most disconcerning. :-S

Also find cleaning with Meths works wonders, along with a clean windscreen. Sometimes they do still fall off, but I fold down the sun flaps and this holds the screen in place from falling. I never spit on them as it leaves unsighlty cricles to clean off screen in the morning.

SAS - 2010-05-20 7:39 PM I am fed up with having to punch them then find they have fallen down :-S

Not surprised that they've fallen down if you keep punching them... http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The three piece ones which Taylormaid use on there internal svreens are really good unfortunatly they are not doing internals this year and they say the suckers come from Italy and you can only pick up from there

Archived