sat nav

fred24

the best sat nav fred as me ansums is me cows. they tells me the time of day, are pretty good at the weather forecast, supplys us sustinence for us weetabix, makes us money (summathetime my luvvers), and shows i the way to the pub - and is andy as landmarks for gettin us ome again.

felicitiousfred

Guest JudgeMental
fred grant - 2010-06-03 7:10 PM

the best sat nav fred as me ansums is me cows. they tells me the time of day, are pretty good at the weather forecast, supplys us sustinence for us weetabix, makes us money (summathetime my luvvers), and shows i the way to the pub - and is andy as landmarks for gettin us ome again.

felicitiousfred

Yeah but they drink 100 litres of water a day! *-)

Each :-S

Do you take the cows in Fred, or leave them outside?  It's just that there doesn't seem to be a pub actually in Penpillick, so they'll be needing a drink by the time they've ambled to the nearest one.  They do make a mess on the floor, though, so doesn't the landlord mind?  :-)

fred24 - 2010-06-03 6:41 PM

l wonder if someone could do a poll on the best sat nav

If you set up a poll, you just get opinions, and presumably different people will have different requirements.

I seem to recall that the Consumers Association published results of their latest tests of sat-navs in the June 2010 issue of the Which magazine.

If you are not a member you may be able to see it at the local library.

( Mines very good - it's called a Wife, and has outlasted any mechanical device that I have ever had).

;-)

Bazza454 - 2010-06-03 9:15 PM
malc d - 2010 ( Mines very good - it's called a Wife, and has outlasted any mechanical device that I have ever had). ;-)

Hell of a lot more expensive than a TomTom though........

True - but the 'Wife' does have other applications.For instance, a TomTom can't cook. ;-)

malc d - 2010-06-04 8:45 AM
Bazza454 - 2010-06-03 9:15 PM
malc d - 2010 ( Mines very good - it's called a Wife, and has outlasted any mechanical device that I have ever had). ;-)

Hell of a lot more expensive than a TomTom though........

True - but the 'Wife' does have other applications.For instance, a TomTom can't cook. ;-)
No but I can turn my TT off and put it in a cupboard until the next time I have a good use for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lol)(lol)

The best Sat Nav?

One that doesn't fall a sleep 5 minutes into your journey and wake up 5 minutes from the destination and says , 'are we there yet? , that journey went quick'

'yes luv , considering you've been snoring for the last 6 hours!'

Slight aside , I once tried to show my wife how to use a map and to test her skills I asked her to direct me to Evesham.

One of her responses was 'see that Motorway , you know the M6 , take a right hand turn at the T junction onto the M5.'

A trip to Halfords promptly ensued with a wad of crispy onesers in hand and a hearty 'one of your finest SatNavs please shop assistant' followed!!!!!

Archived