vango diablo right tent

Guest nicola

Guest nicola
we are buying a tent for the first time,And was thinking of buying a vango diablo 900,we are a family of five ,With three boys,can anyone tell me if this is a good tent to buy,Also is this tent to big to put up just for a weekend,And will campsite have a problem with this tent beening large

Hi Nicola, It's a popular tent and has had some good reviews. Log on to www.ukcampsite.co.uk and search the 'Tent Talk' forum for diablo 900, you'll find lots of threads from owners of this model. Cheers Pete.

hello Nicola Had on of these tents for 2 seasons now.Last year thunder storms in cornwall,this year one night of the same in france.The tent stood up extremly well with no leaks etc.Easy to put up (even in the dark) The only problem we have had are the inner zips? Both are very hard to do up because the fabric is pulled tightly by the frame.One zip is broken but comes together with some gently pulling. Regards simon

Hi Nicola, I have this years model and I am very pleased with it. Loads of room not only in the living space but also in the cooking area canopy, which holds all our cookers and shelves easily under cover. We had varied weather last time out and the large living area allowed the kids to play and my wife and I to read without being under each others feet. Definate recommend! Pete.

Archived