frame tents ??????

Guest helens hens

Guest helens hens
hello there we recently bought a 4 man tunnel tent but have only used it for one night we are a family and found the prospect of camping very adventuress and after our 1st and only night camping we all love it the only complaint i have isnt insects and spiders as you would think , it was that i was much too hot we have since decided to buy a frame tent it is by sunncamp and is called the palace se i was just wondering if any of you have used this tent or similar and what your thoughts are on it thank you so much the newby

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Suzannah Maxted
We have a sunncamp grange tent and go camping with three other families who have dome or tunnel tents. We have seen the other tents in action on the camps and wouldn't chnage our frame tent for anything other than a new replacement of the same. We have a lot more useable room (even for wardrobes on a long camp)and if you camp in Britain (or wet wales) as we do, the kitchen and toilet area comes into their own - especially with children if you are confined in the tent. Putting up takes the same as the other tents - break down is longer, but I suspect that is also because we have a lot more junk to pack on the way back!

• 10 months later...

Archived