Worcester race course's first motorhome and caravan show 10th-13th sept .In aid of Ruby Crowther ag

Den

You are all invited to attend Worcester Race course 's (pitch croft) first motorhome and caravan show.

Friday 10th-Monday 13th September 2010.

Big family fun day on the Sunday 12th september 10am till 6pm.

Stay at worcesters race course and have a great weekend while also helping to raise money for 4 year old Worcester girl,Ruby Crowther,Disabled with SMA and in desperate need of a special wheelchair costing £20,000.All money raised from this event will go towards purchasing Ruby's wheelchair which really will dramatically change her life.

Please visit Rubys website:

rubywillowwishes.co.uk

Please email : in_aid_of_ruby_crowther@hotmail.co.uk

Tell: 07809 627675

Any companies wishing to donate to Ruby through cash/cheque donations payable direct to: Ruby Crowther

All companys that can offer any items for the raffle/ auction or tombloa please contact me on the above email address,please also attach your company logo as we would like to display all the companys attending the show along with a page of all companys who have donated to Ruby on Rubys website.We will start adding these next week.

It is only a minimum of £15 donation per motorhome or caravan to stay for the weekend along side the River Severn.

For stalls and exhibitors we ask for a minimum donation of £30 for single sized pitch of £50 for a double pitch.

For dealerships of motor homes,caravans and cars who would like to display your new and used vehicles we ask a for a minimum donation of £50 per vehicle.

There will be a display of motorhomes,caravans and cars for sale /to order or book test drives along with lots of great acccessories stalls, a BBQ,cafe,refreshments,ice creams,strawberrys and cream,chocolate fountains,Bouncey castles,inflateable slides,kids rides,stalls for the all the family,handbags and jewellery,cosmetics and bath products,raffle and auction,displays,tombola and entertainment plus lots lots more!

River cafe less than 2 minutes walk .Lovely Restaurant sited on the entrance to the race course.The swan Theatre is also only a 2 minute walk in the opposite direction to the cafe.Worcester town centre is less than a 5 minute walk,10 minute walk to visit the Cathedral.Toilet block on site.

We will be contacting MMM, Caravan club,and the Camping and caravan club also.

Please book in advance for you weekend stay and i will post you out your ticket.

I will also be contacting local restaurants to get all who attend the show a discount on your evening meals.Please email for further info

in_aid_of_ruby_crowther@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Den, all in favour of raising funds for kids but can you enlighten me as to what exactly SMA is please? The only SMA I've heard of is a milk powder for babies.

Also how exactly do we book in advance? What trade stands are going to be there, which motorhome dealers have signed up etc?

D.

Hi Andy & Dave

Did'nt realise the Shepton MH show was on the same weekend but Worcester racecourse offered it that weekend F.O.C ... What could we say. We have many stands turning up, many stalls nothing to do with motorhoming. Several Motorhome and caravan companys have already agreed to display along with the Police, Ambulance and fire brigade... So Dave, at a most modest cost you would be most welcome along with any other MH or caravan biased companys. With regard to SMA... SPINAL MUSCULAR ATROPHY. A condition which affects children. Ruby has type 11 sma.Which meens due to a lack of protein the messages from the nerves are not sent to the muscles. So muscles are gradualy wasting awayand becoming weaker. this is a conic condition with no cure. With the standing electric wheel chair, this helps to keep muscles working and a longer better quality Life.

Should you like to book pleaes contact us and we'll send a full bbking form and more information. I THANK YOU

It will be a weekend like no other MH show MY Daughter Stacey Will put on a good show with lots to do and see.

With regard to booking You can ring me on

Mobile 07775 707 257

Office 01905 821111

Email denllewellyn@hotmail.co.uk

Or..........1 KEPPLER, CHURCH LANE, NORTON , WORCESTER WR5 2PS

Stacey Llewellyn

Mobile 07809627675.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SSNAKE

Thank you for pointing that out. She also has a Webb site .........WWW.rubywillowswishes.co.uk

Email address...........in_aid_of_ruby_crowther@hotmail.co.uk

Tel No for booking .....07809 627 675.

We NOW have several Motorhome companies, accessories caravans and many diverse stalls with loads going on.

A Marquee with live music ALL THIS FOR £15 FOR THE WEEKEND...........

Hopefully a pig roast and don't forget right by the river Severn and a 5 min walk into town.

Restaurants are happy to give a discount to any campers...

So it may be on the same weekend as Shepton but you will have the bargain of a life time and all for the price less than a CL site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When booking mention if you would like hardstanding and Generator or non Generator pitches, for those campers wishing for silence.

Hi Lorna

Thank you for the interest, the Webb address is ...........www.rubywillowwishes.co.uk

I put the S in sorry.

She really is a fantastic little girl and we need the support of MH companies and accessories to make it work and lots of people to visit. You will be amazed at the V.F.M

A GOOD WEEKEND FOR ONLY £15 (not good GREAT)

Dennis

We'll be there Den, could you pls e-mail me your advertising literature and I'll circulate to my friends and put up at work as will the current Mrs Sssnake. It'll be weird staying in Dave in our home city but what a great opportunity and cause. steved62@gmail.com

Thanks for the link. I work in a school near Birmingham and have suggested that next Term we ask the students to consider giving some or all of the their MUFTI money to this great cause. Have passed on the website address to the Deputy. Any other materials we could access via the internet? Thanks and best wishes, Lorna

Hi Lorna and sssnake

We do have more info to email if you would like to send a PM with your email address.

For those campers wanting tickets, you can send for them by post.

To...

Dennis Llewellyn

1 Keppler

Church Lane, Norton

Worcester WR5 2PS

Pleaes make cheques payable to:- Ruby Crowther

Tickets will be sent in the post.

Thank you Dennis

Dennis, we've written to Stacey and will buy our tickets at WAS. Thanks. I'll keep thinking of excuses to keep this post on the front page because the show is only generating money for Ruby which has to be a darn good reason to go! We only live 3 miles away too!

Hi SSSnake

WE can email more details that i seem to be unable to post on this forum.

So if anyone would like the information emailing please let me know.

By pre booking people can nominate the type of area preferred and an actual spot will be pre booked.

Dennis

• 1 month later...

After meetings yesterday with Worcester council and the Racecourse officials.

We now have a music licence till 11pm

They were most helpful. We do still need more exhibitors but its going better than we hoped with advance ticket sales and volunteers for the weekend.

Food open from 8-8pm .singers, Worcester Warriors CHEER LEADERS, 2 Bands playing. all this at no extra cost.

Its a taster for next year,s MH Show. 100% of takings go to RUBY.

VISIT: rubywillowwishes.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Modelmaker

Yes it is £15 from FRi - Mon 10th 13th, But your welcome to arrive after 12 midday on Thursday 9th.

So we look forward to seeing you.

By the way In the PAVILLION Friday evening there is a Pampered Chef cooking, you can sample the food f.o c.

\this is between 6-7pm

Dennis

And there's more

Animal Mania (its said Close Encounters)

They will have from the Cute and Fluffy to the more EXOTIC. A Family Of Choc Pygmey Hedgehogs incl' babies AND a Giant PYTHON and yes you can H O L D them.

Birds of prey that you can get very close to. With a glove on your hand !!!

Dance in Motion are doing workshops and a demo Sat' and Sunday

SHERIE-ANNE and Emma will be singing sat PM.

So lots going on , food outlets, fantastic mini donut rings (my Fav') Cream teas in the centre course Tea Room oh and home made cakes with tea or coffee.

Hello there,

Is it too late to book a ticket or can we pay on the gate if possible? bringing the kids along due to they are very excited about the family fun days you have on saturday and sunday,can they stay in a tent or is it only caravans and motorhomes welcome?

Would you mind me displaying a small for sale sign on my camper window?as we went to another show recently and got fined!!so thought I had better check first,selling due to want a up grade.

Can you let me know a bit more about the design a t shirt competition please-my grandaughter would like to enter.

Pampered chef party on fri evening -is this extra?do we have to book?

Sorry for all the questions!

Hello there,

Is it too late to book a ticket or can we pay on the gate if possible? bringing the kids along due to they are very excited about the family fun days you have on saturday and sunday,can they stay in a tent or is it only caravans and motorhomes welcome?

Would you mind me displaying a small for sale sign on my camper window?as we went to another show recently and got fined!!so thought I had better check first,selling due to want a up grade.

Can you let me know a bit more about the design a t shirt competition please-my grandaughter would like to enter.

Pampered chef party on fri evening -is this extra?do we have to book?

Sorry for all the questions!

Archived