Lambs tail fly screens

Stew

We used to have one a few years ago - go rid of it though as got fed up of it getting trapped in the door everytime we closed it ... plus the ruddy flies still used to get in .... they're a bit like the hands of an English goal keeper!!!! (lol)

Hi Stew,

Our experience of the Lambs tails are totally different to Mel B's.

We find them very good, Just make sure you hang them a couple of inches inside the door way ( Velcro so you can remove them when not required) and an inch or so above the floor level. Spray the lambs tails with "Avon o so soft" if flies are a problem and it will keep them at bay. The Lambs tails also allow you to leave your van door open on a warm day and maintain a degree of privacy. Highbridge Caravans, Highbridge, Somerset. should have them in stock.

Regards Em.

Same as Mel B...I found em a pain in the proverbial..but 'er indoors thought they were nice..yea right..we purchased ours from Riversway in Preston I think they were about 10/12 quid..but they never kept the flies out!!.....your choice though but!!

I use weighted net curtains out of the Kleeneze (or Bettaware?) catalogue.

They attach round the inside of the doorway on self-adhesive velcro and overlap in the centre. The net sticks really well onto the hook-side of the velcro.

Haven't found a flying insect that's got through it yet!

Archived