proud owner of motorhome

topfitter1

hi all

just to let you all know we are now the proud owners of a motorhome

i will be trying things out in the morning then we are booked on to a site in the middle of york next fri/sat night ( so if you want a laugh be there as it will be our first time so anything could happen )

i will keep you all posted as to what happens

ken & chris

Don't worry Ken & Chris, we've all been there! We spent a good half hour lining up, driving up, driving off and driving back on the levellers on our first night. Since then we never bother with a spirit level, if it looks level, it's good enough. Then another 20 minutes trying to get water from taps with the pump turned off!

Enjoy yourselves

Congratulations on the arrival of your new 'baby'! :-D

C'mon then, lets be knowing what it is ... piccies would be nice ... some people drool over babies, us lot drool over motorhomes! *-) :$

If you're staying at the Caravan Club site, make sure you're a member as it will knock a load of dosh of the cost of your stay!!! :->

Don't worry about it, we've all been there!

I remember our first experience on site with a caravan; my OH spent at least 20 minutes nonchallantly strolling around the caravan, electric cable in hand, because he couldn't remember where the connection point was!

Eventually he came inside and sipped the glass of orange that had been warming for ages whilst he thought about it; then he went out and opened up the battery locker and lo! there it was.

It all adds to the fun!

hi richard

yes it is the peugeot we got, price was good and it passed every test with ease mot/ habitation/damp ex,

the home drives like a dream with lots of power from the 2.8 engine

yes we are on the caravan club site called rowntree and we are members

i will try and post some pic's of the baby later if if can

going now as it is the second half of the match ( should be 2-2 BLOODY BLIND LINESMAN )

ken

gadjo - 2010-06-29 3:48 PM well done it'll all be fine. Just do it and enjoy it!!! And if you have got onto the caravan club's roundtrees site very well done.......... (lol) Cheers

hi gadjo

yes we got on by default, a work mate of the wife's was talking about canceling her booking so we took it on as we did not want to go to far or for to long with it being our 1st time

ken

Archived