Judge E bikes

Poppy

Guest JudgeMental
JudgeMental - 2010-07-02 2:59 PM

Supreme Cycles 42-52 Earle Street, Crewe CW1 2AT

01270 585 640

nearest I can find. He has a 24v 805 on demo and new ones are due in the country Thursday. I have no idea where you live but if you can try that one it will tell you if the bike is right for you.....dont buy the 24 v though

I know someone who does good deals so PM me if you like it.

sorry...dont buy the old stock 24 v as all the new ones are 36 v ( much better) but good enough to see if bike right for you...I will be surprised if you dont like it

wisper.jpg.04e8366c4b65da9d6c5ad094cac986ff.jpg

• 1 month later...
We have a Swift Bolero 2008 model & have a flamma pro bike rack for 2 bikes fitted to the rear with max load 60kg. We are looking at the e bikes to replace our traditional cycles & generally use the bikes on for cycle tracks & some road use so we can get further in the time than walking. We don't do off road, rough track mountain biking. To date our research has led us to looking at the raleigh 2010 model dover delux cost is £1800. We recently visted the Malven show & we looked at a company, Powered Cycles, who do carry the raleigh, they also suggested the Giant. A couple of models we looked t on the website being the Giant twist freedom lite £1500 & the Giant Twist express rs-2 £1200. As these e nbikes are a major purchase has anbody out there got one of these ? We will obviously trial before purchasing. *-)

Guest JudgeMental

the Raleigh/Kalkhoff a better choice then the Giant IMO, but they are very different bikes........and need to be ridden to see if they suit you (same goes for all bikes)

others to look at are the new Trek ebikes witb the excellent BionX system

bought 2 Giant lite bikes in the spring from Edinburgh Electric bike shop. They hire the bikes and will arrange test rides. Suggest you look around as you can pick them up at reduced price from a number of shops.

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/giant-electric-bikes.html

has a sale on at the moment with large reductions. As for the bikes, so far I am more than happy with them and would not go back to a non electric bike.

Archived