sat navs

I have a Tom Tom XL Europe ,really great ,First used it for trip to Holland spot on ,then on return wanted to stop in Brugge on return ,parked in centre of town in side street ,Brugge is not best place to get out of ,set the sat nav for Calais no problem straight out onto highway .Have also used it a lot in London no problem .Brought it from Halfords they do some good deals .Have now planed trip to Spain through France coming up with all the places I need.

FRANKP60 - 2010-07-03 6:35 AM

I have a Tom Tom XL Europe ,really great ,First used it for trip to Holland spot on ,then on return wanted to stop in Brugge on return ,parked in centre of town in side street ,Brugge is not best place to get out of ,set the sat nav for Calais no problem straight out onto highway .Have also used it a lot in London no problem .Brought it from Halfords they do some good deals .Have now planed trip to Spain through France coming up with all the places I need.

I too have the TOM TOM XL great bit of kit,I use mine all over Europe and have had no problems at all, easy to use and good mapping. :-o :-o

Archived