Dumb question

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

What do the stars mean below my avatar (?)

I now have 3 green ones does than mean I reached the equiverlant rank of milk monitor (lol)

Guest pelmetman

Its just gone to 1 red one............................................................. 8-)

Have I been promoted (?)................................To village idiot

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest JudgeMental
I thought this abundantly clear......current status village idiot, and one star away from a congenital idiot. just check the status of others who answered.....you are in excellent company!

Guest pelmetman

So I still have a way to go before I am a congenital Idiot :-(

I'll aim high though, and try to be a complete idiot (lol) my teachers always said I should have an ambition, and they thought I was only a Half wit (lol)

Guest Tracker
Thanks Dave, I always knew that I could count on a fellow full time layabout for support in my hour of need!

Tracker - 2010-07-05 7:59 PM Thanks Dave, I always knew that I could count on a fellow full time layabout for support in my hour of need!

No thanks needed Rich, always glad to support forum members.  :-)  This layabout life has problems you know, like resting up on the sofa to look at my e-mails etc....will have to cut this short for a while, my o/h has just brought me a cuppa and biscuits in, need both hands for this....

Dave 

Dave

Archived