Up to the hospital again

nightrider

Been up to the hospital again this morning, gee whiz, leave your dignity at home, got that way that I am thinking of taking a mask with me so that I can't see what they are doing.

looks like I will be going in for some surgery within the next few weeks, at least you can get a really good breakfast in the restaurant, got to go to another hospital tomorrow, will see what happens there?

Guest Tracker

I presume you mean 'camera up yer bum' investigation Malc - to use the technical term!

Yes, none to dignified, but as long as you retain your sense of humour it's nothing that the nurses have not seen before - unless you are 'different' down below - so if they are not embarassed why should you be!

Did you ask the Doc if his hobby was 'potholing' or 'taxidermy' - I did and it sure broke the tension - either that or they were laughing at something else - but I can't think what that might have been!

Sure makes you fart well for a while too - but that's all part of the fun and the best bit!

Good luck and keep smiling/farting and remember that a fart is just a smile from a different orifice!!!!

I used to think that I was invincible, a superman, its a bit of a letdown to realise that I am just a mere mortal.

Its a waterworks problem and this mornings proceedure was to check out on the pressure and flowrate, its a bit like being checked out by a plumber.

We now know what the problem is and it is up to the main man to decide on what course of action is needed now.

Tracker - 2010-07-06 12:42 PM

I presume you mean 'camera up yer bum' investigation Malc - to use the technical term!

Yes, none to dignified, but as long as you retain your sense of humour it's nothing that the nurses have not seen before - unless you are 'different' down below - so if they are not embarassed why should you be!

Did you ask the Doc if his hobby was 'potholing' or 'taxidermy' - I did and it sure broke the tension - either that or they were laughing at something else - but I can't think what that might have been!

Sure makes you fart well for a while too - but that's all part of the fun and the best bit!

Good luck and keep smiling/farting and remember that a fart is just a smile from a different orifice!!!!

(lol) (lol) very good

Guest pelmetman

Reminds me of when us kids inherited the family pile :-S

I was the first to need to get them sorted which needed several goes :'(

First time was in the Navy, and whilst in the assumed position the surgeon asked if I minded if some new nurses watched the operation. Having other things on my mind I said yes, so in came 10 young wrens............................out went my dignity :$

Mind you when my younger brother had to have them sorted he asked which was the least painful method banding, or injections, well neither is pleasant but I found the injections the worst so naturally I told him that was the least painful (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Archived