Fiat Ducato engine number

Don Madge

Guest Tracker

Sorry Don, I don't know - but I'll bet that the ever helpful Nick at Euroserv does?

Maybe a PM to him might be worth a try?

Or even your friendly - or unfriendly - local Fiat dealer?

If you simply need the number, it should be on the V5C (reg document).

If you don't trust that you could browse ePer on the web (Fiat database) with your VIN number for your vehicle details - engine number is on that.

(If you don't know how to do that, either PM me with VIN number, or for brief instructions).

HTH

Robinhood - 2010-07-09 2:31 PM

If you simply need the number, it should be on the V5C (reg document).

If you don't trust that you could browse ePer on the web (Fiat database) with your VIN number for your vehicle details - engine number is on that.

(If you don't know how to do that, either PM me with VIN number, or for brief instructions).

HTH

Thanks for the advice.

I have the engine number but I need to know the exact location so I can point it out for checking if and when the need arises..

Don

Hi Don. I think the position of the engine number varies with engine type .On the two 2.8tdi engines that I have had it was supposed to be on the back r/h side below the exhaust manifold, but I could not find it there,but in both cases it was on a white label on the plastic engine cover,the last number on the right.

Brian B.

Archived