ProAction

Guest Iain Inglis

Guest Iain Inglis
I have recently purchased a ProAction Nevada 8 man tent and used it on a family holiday in windy north Wales! I was very impressed with the tent. during one night a couple of drunk girls fell onto our tent and damaged 2 of the steel upright canopy poles! my problem is i cant find ProAction on the internet. does anyone have any info for me please. many thanks Iain and family

Hi Iain, If you live near a campping shop they should be able to sort you out new poles for it if you take the damaged ones in to let them see the diameter and length required - or even sell you a set of new ones. If you are still having problems let me know as we sell spare sets but depending on where you live could be dearer for postage than buying locally.

• 3 weeks later...
we bought the same tent at a car boot sale and it looked brand new apart from no poles and no instructions very stupid of me

Message for Alison I would like to contact you please or perhaps you may have a chance to contact me. My telephone number is 07811 976018. Unfortunately we don't have the missing poles and am unsure of its diameter. Would be grateful if you could help me as we have a lovely 8 birth tent, with no poles and my family and I would love to use it in the spring.

Archived