Good service (Exhaust)

FRANKP60

Recently lost through corrosion the tail pipe extension ,leaving any fumes pumping out under the bathroom section of van .Failed to get extension piece locally ,went on internet and web site directed me to Mr Clutch autocentres this centre was in Canterbury Kent CT1 3RA .As I live in East Sussex made an appointment included in trip away,offered stay overnight on forecourt if it was more convenient.Arrival was greeted with good morning (no grunt) then straight away with comment lets get the van on the lift and you can tell me what you need .Once on lift told fitter want was needed about 12inches of pipe to take exhaust fumes clear on van .He made couple of suggestion on how he could do the job ,once we agreed what was required he took me into office where a price was agreed,then he said give me 45mins and it will be ready .

On return van was finished just had bill to pay ,that was in fact 10pound cheeper then quoted .

Overall fantastic experience, very cheerful and helpful staff,with a nothing is impossible to do attitude ,well done Mr CLUTCH .www.mrclutch.com

Archived