Broken Conway Cardinal

Guest Steve Sanderson

Guest Steve Sanderson
Can anyone help.Ive just bought a Conway Cardinal folding camper and tried to erect the roof with one catch not quite off.There was a pop from the winder and now the front nearside will not rise any help appreciated.Thanks Steve.

Guest clive head
Hi Steve Sory to hear FC is brocken, have you tried TVS for repairs as they have the experts in all things conway, and can advise on nearly anything and repair it, the telephone number is 01204708131 ask for Graham. Wilst i have you on why not join the conway owners club?. as they can help you a lot as well. Anyway good luck with your quest, but6 winter is the best time to get things sorted ready for next year. Clive cocm

Hi Clive, Iwill ring them and also probably join the Conway club when I get sorted.Thanks for taking the time to reply. Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Clive Head
Hi Steve How are things going? did you get it repaired? Are you going to the Earls Court Show? if you are there for thursdy 3rd will be there on the conway stand come and make yourself Known. Clive cocm

Hi Clive. Yes I got it sorted, after an initial shock of being told that it may cost £1200, if they could get the parts I decided to have a look myself. I found that one of the bolts where the four cables join into one by a plate had sheared. after a look around I found a bolt adjusted the height of the post and fixed it in about 2 hours, cost 20p. Result!

Hi clive To sure Im ready I was hoping to go away this week but the weather has been so bad Ive decided not to bother and wait till next spring. Steve

Archived