Argument with tree in Italy

new to the game

Howdy - welcome to the mad house. :-D

I know of a good company in Hull, but it's a bit far for you.

I assume you are going to claim on your insurance though? Don't be 'frightened' to do this, the premium doesn't increase much as we found out a couple of years ago when ours got vandalised.

Mel B - 2010-07-26 6:37 PM

I assume you are going to claim on your insurance though? Don't be 'frightened' to do this, the premium doesn't increase much as we found out a couple of years ago when ours got vandalised.

Last year i had my first prang and my insurance went up £200 + and also the £250 excess i had to pay

Hi

We had our first row with a height bar one of those with metal bar swinging on a chain :'( :-(

We are a low profile motorhome but not that low!!! We hit the bar and lot of bangs and more noises that I cannot mention. *-)

We pulled over away down the road as I climbed up the ladder holding breath I expected to see holes but on further inspection I noticed that the top window had been scratched and could not believe it and the rail running around the top only a small dent.

What Luck.

So advise is look out for low flying bars!!

pelo

Coachman - 2010-07-26 8:10 PM

Mel B - 2010-07-26 6:37 PM

Last year i had my first prang and my insurance went up £200 + and also the £250 excess i had to pay

I hope you changed companies!!! 8-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there and thanks for the acknowledgement.

It was only a case of picking up the phone book to get you the phone number and was no real effort.

Many times on this forum, members really put themselves out to help someone with a problem. Most of the time, there is no feedback or thanks for their efforts, so yours is appreciated.

I did put in a lot of effort to find a spare 16" wheel rim for Deryck the Decorator (from Newcastle) when his spare was stolen. He never got back to say he was sorted out and he certainly never said thanks. I can say what I like about him because once his problem was sorted, he has never been back on this forum since. At the time, I felt a mug but people like him are in the minority.

Archived