Second hand van mileage

Pickle Pot

silverback - 2010-08-02 9:51 PM

:-D :-D

PP, super sleuth Mel (the dirty Mac) b, has given a great link, to a great van, the Judge, says give em 32k, i reckon 34k,

like ive said before.. if you dont buy 1, somebody else will *-) and by your own admission good vans dont hang around for long!!

and if you've any more vans that we can all look at.... please post ;-) ;-) ;-) we want a low profile, garage, fixed bed over garage, 4 birth, no longer than 24ft, in 2 years time (lol) (lol) (lol) oven / grill etc

jonathan

:-D In other words, you want exactly the opposite of the van that I want - mine should be overcab bed, end lounge, six berth, six seatbelts, right now! Though I'll go along with the no longer than 24 feet - but that's a bit difficult with end lounges. Oh and I'd like it on a RWD Ford transit base please - in fact, pretty much what Columbo Mel linked to. But probably second hand, so someone else has paid for the awning/rear view camera/aerial etc ...

However, I think Mr PP has given me a niggle by saying in his initial reaction to the Rollerteam that the overcab bit was too big from the outside from a driveability and mpg perspective, which then sent me off into ditching the Ford bit and looking at an Autotrail Scout, which feels quite a bit longer that I'd wanted but is a lovely van ....

Hey ho, perhaps I'll take the week off looking and concentrate on stripping wallpaper instead ;-)

Archived