The best looking van on the market.

neil malcolmson

Must agree, not sure I could stand the attention you would get with one. Our Hymer Gold is bad enough I've had lads shouting from the other side of the road "nice van mate" still if they attract that much attention might keep the tea leafs away.

flicka - 2010-08-06 5:40 PM

The Karmann Colarado 625 TI / RS, looks the business to me. But I would want a different colour.

http://www.karmannmobil.com/images/Colorado%20website%20details.pdf

Still think the American RV motorhomes used by John Player motorcycle racing team, in the early 70's were way before their time.

Anyone remember the name or got a photo?

Thats just to bling for me..

Our Burstner Aviano of course. :-D and yes the layout suits us nicely thanks .... ;-) We were concerned so few lockers compared to the Dakota but what storage there is , is so much more useable - it is a pleasure to use all the drawers and you can actually get to everything easily.....

i agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i think we all see vans we like or cant afford,personaly i have always liked the look of rapido 'a' class vans and am now a proud owner of one, but layout always ruled the head over the heart. that and the wifes approval :$

malc d - 2010-08-06 8:44 PM

I think a lot of them look good but are spoilt by a very long overhang at the back.

To me they look like a truck on a pram chassis.

( If everyone stands in the rear end, does the front leave the ground ?).

;-)

On that point I agree, I think that Autocruise (CH) on the low slung Alko Chassis looked really good. And the handling was evidently very good too.

The Starburst of 2006 won CC best Motorhome overall.And in silver looked very good. Only problem some ground clearance when going over rough Sites. Ray

Steve928 - 2010-08-06 8:39 PM

I don't think any of them look good: they're vans with a caravan bolted on the back after all.

Don't get me wrong, I have one myself.

But to start deluding yourself that a motorhome looks good/nice, well forget it..

I did not ask about good looking or nice looking,just the best looking.

Archived