You have been banned

cymply

I really don`t think you guys understand the severity of the problem we have here,its not me or my ideas, its not the Algarve which is naturally progressing forward, its YOU and your motorhomes.

Someone has to do something about YOU before its to late and Portugal takes a real severe attitude and bars you all from crossing our borders.

YOU come here in droves every year uninvited, camp wild all over the place and generally cause resentment mainly because you are all such a tight a**ed lot you won`t spend money to go onto one of our crap sites and prefer to litter up our beaches.

So, now we have found out what the main issue is we can all work together to resolve it. If you are going to come here, get on a site fast or DON'T COME AT ALL and if you have any intentions of wild camping when you are here........ forget it.................YOUR BANNED.

Problem solved.

cymply - 2010-08-14 1:49 AM

I really don`t think you guys understand the severity of the problem we have here......

YOU come here in droves every year uninvited, camp wild all over the place and generally cause resentment mainly because you are all such a tight a**ed lot you won`t spend money to go onto one of our crap sites and prefer to litter up our beaches.

If you are going to come here, get on a site fast or DON'T COME AT ALL.....

Seven days ago you openly stated that you never liked paying to park your motorhome (oops, forgot.....your £55k Hobby 750 with extras WOW *-)...thats VERY important *-) ), but now say people who don't pay are a "tight a**ed lot who won`t spend money to go onto one of our crap sites".

Whats changed in the space of seven days?

cymply - 2010-08-07 7:27 PM

Personally, I never did like paying to park, my Hobby 750 set me back 55k with extras so I believe I have the same rights as a mini........to park where I like as long as its legal.

This is a plea to all to now ignore this thread. It was a blatant (as it later transpired) attempt to advertise a web site and its product. So please, please let this one die, as much as you would like to vent your feelings (as I do). Thank you>:-)

Porky - 2010-08-14 4:09 PM

This is a plea to all to now ignore this thread. It was a blatant (as it later transpired) attempt to advertise a web site and its product.

Funny way of advertising a website......the guy shoots himself in the foot every time. Let him carry on posting potty comments and watch his business go down the pan.

Schadenfreude me thinks. (lol) (lol)

Remember originally, I was asking for ideas, all I got was cra*p from you lot, (I`ll put my own asterisks in). You are a strange bunch thats for sure. Let this string die as there is a distinct shortage of sensible people here.

Its sad that you get your backs up thinking that everyone is out to sell you something just because others are in business, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I have been a MH owner for years and I run across you lot...............should have run you over............a long time ago

Archived