Sat Problem

aljen

Hi

Hoping someone will help me with a problem i have with my Oyster Satelite. I have a telly with freeview built in and that works fine, but when i try to ask the satelite to search for Astra 2 and try and and download stations it keeps saying the system is full!!!. without downloading any chanels. Any ideas?

Alan

I have a sat reciever for the satelite and ususlly have to search for channels when i switch it on. The telly is set to DTV at source and when i use the sat it is set to Scart. Sorry to sound a bit vague, its my age

Alan

To do a complete channel update on the Oyster you have to be on Astra 1.

If you have the latest firmware you can update channel list via satellite you need the code number given on their website.

There is also a scan for new channels I've not tried it myself.

You need to be running Firmware version EU/2.08 or later for satellite updates.

Fist thing I would do is update your Oyster box the latest updates include 3 firmware updates.

See this thread:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=20250&posts=26

aljen - 2010-08-09 12:10 PM

when i try to ask the satelite to search for Astra 2 and try and and download stations it keeps saying the system is full!!!. without downloading any chanels. Any ideas?

Alan

Maybe it is full!

What reciever do you have, do you search fta or all stations.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tracker
On some TVs you have to clear all stored chanels from time to time because the memory can get full with the numerous searches carried out when repeated set ups are carried out - might not apply but might be worth checking?

Archived