Stolen Motorhome

Ray Stevenson

My recently completed conversion was stolen from just south east of Darlington on Tuesday afternoon 10/08/2010.

It is a dark blue 'Nissan Primstar SE dCi' SWB High Top, with factory fitted rear windows, white omnistor awning on the passenger side and Fiamma bike rack on the rear. There is a perspex roof vent and solar panel on top.

A much loved and bespoke conversion. Reg. No. OE56 TAV

Any information to myself or North Yorks police.

Ray Stevenson

Sorry to hear that. Did the van have an alarm and immobilser? Where was it parked? It is just for this reason we have a tracker fitted, hopefully that would allow the police to recover it and maybe make a prosecution. Hope you get it back in good order soon.

Roy Fuller

Ray Stevenson - 2010-08-11 4:58 PM

Thanks Roy, factory alarm and immobiliser fitted, took key and mobile phone from jacket in garden.

Ray

You have raised my curiosity now. What was your jacket doing in the garden? Presumably you were close by. Is it a small/large garden? Sounds as if you must be pretty exposed. Anyway can you paint a picture for us, my brain abhors a void. Oh dear my brain is a void(lol)(lol)

Roy

Oh Dear Ray! :-( Every motor home owners worst nightmare! :-(

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss but we will keep a look out for the van on our travels - off to France / Italy in 2 weeks so will keep looking there too - Reg No probably changed by now but hopefully not description. I really hope you get it back soon (unharmed). What rotten people there are about - one reason we are moving to Central France in about 15 months time.... *-)

Guest pelmetman
alf - 2010-08-13 10:37 AM

Here is a photo of Rays van conversion it is quite eye catching and should be easy to spot.

Are the Renault/Vauxhall rebadged as Nissans aswell (?)

pelmetman - 2010-08-13 1:00 PM

alf - 2010-08-13 10:37 AM

Here is a photo of Rays van conversion it is quite eye catching and should be easy to spot.

Are the Renault/Vauxhall rebadged as Nissans aswell (?)

Yes Dave

Alf

Archived