thetford c200 cassette fitting

teignmouth

I am fitting a c200 cassette and it seems there should have been templates to ensure the back hole cutting is accurate,no templates were with the kit. I have e-mailed Thetford but so far have received no response,has anyone done this job and still has the templates /advice. Thanks for reading this.

There's a 2-page section that you might find useful in John Wickersham's book "Build Your Own Motorcaravan". This section deals with fitting a Thetford C-200 CWE toilet. Paper templates are mentioned (and shown in photos) - in the case of the CWE model for the cassette-door and external filler-point apertures - and, presumably, these are normally supplied with a Thetford toilet kit and are referred to in the fitting instructions.

Assuming it's not practical for you to obtain the templates from whoever supplied you with the kit, then I suspect you may be stuck with Thetford as a source. Toilet kits are not the sort of thing likely to sit on motorhome/caravan dealers' shelves but, if you can find a dealer that has the appropriate C-200 model in stock, they may be prepared to provide you with photocopies of the templates you need. The piece in JW's book suggests that trying to fit the toilet without the relevant templates could be a risky challenge.

thanks very much for your responses,unfortunately none of them worked,the job for sure needs templates and they are missing,the thetford website data does not include template info for the c200. Thetford seems to be the only source, I will continue to chase and when anything happens I will post the result. Thanks again.

Archived