Dodgy Dealers

david lloyd

Well, I was literally just about to submit a reply to Mickydrippin's post regarding the poor service he received at the hands of a dealer (at precisely 16.14 hours) when the screen returned me to the forums front page.

By the time I had clicked on Motorhome Matters again the post had gone!

I truly didn't think it would remain long before being pulled but that must be a record.

However, Micky, if you are reading this you have my heartfelt sympathy and I wish you good luck in your forthcoming court case.

Regards

David

Thanks David

I read locksmiths post and it hit me right in the guts just to think that someone else was going through what myself and my wife have gone through for almost three years.

I thought that I could do the same I was wrong.

I have named names just like Locksmith and everything that I posted was true there was even worse but I held that back.

How are we to name and shame when we have our posts pulled I have asked the regulators why they pulled it but I have had no reply.

We trust the dealers to give us a honest deal but what do we get A kick in the teeth!.

There are good and honest dealers out there or so people tell us but they are very hard to find, Every now and again a realy bad one crops up and how are we able to hear about them I thought a site like "Out and about" but I was wrong.

Thanks again David it may be too late for us to enjoy our motorhome again this year but hey we will have to see what next year brings.

Mike.

As we cannot 'name and shame' on this site, how about doing the opposite?

A thread naming dealers from whom you have had exceptional service or who have 'gone the extra mile' for you?

Eventually would serve the same purpose as the mediocre or bad dealers would not get a mention; moderators can't object to people naming exceptionally good business's!

Archived