EFOY Fuel Cells

antony1969

Hi

Ive purchased 2 Efoys 1600,s

I let my first one go with my last MH.

They supply the power as stated after about 20 mins warm up time.

noise wise they are excellent very quiet and very economical. My usage for a little over 12 months was 10 ltr,s. We tend to use Aires in France and have not used an hook up for ages.

Should you like to see one installed and working pop along to the Worcester Mh show 10th-13th Sept . Worcester race course.

Webb site :- rubywillowwishes.co.uk.

£15 Thurs to monday --- Day visitors donation at the gate.

Hope this helps, for more info please ask.

Dennis

Blimey Den, bought two? Are you a lottry winner or something? :-D

Because of the cost of an EFOY, after looking at them for ages I Buy decided to 2X85 Watt two solar panels and have never needed to use my vans' charger off EHU since. We've used it extensively since August last year when we fitted them, and even through the winter in the UK we've never come close to running out of battery power.

(We also have 2 X110 Amp batteries).

Yes we have won the lottery!!!!!!!! from memory about £10

Through my business i can buy them trade thus saving some.

We also have fitted as standard a 100w panel but 3 or 4 years ago at a wet and cold Shepton show in Jan' the 2 x 100 ah batts died. TV-lights-blown heating etc. Solar panel supplied nothing. So for the new Mh i supplied LeVoyageur with the Efoy to fit. Having sold the van complete with the Efoy (Couldn'T say no to Colin and his wife Janice) So bought a new one and again supplied it to LeVoyageur To fit.

Archived