Chrome effect wheel trims

nightrider

Hi Bruce/Malc.

I think some folks problem with using e-bay, and I include myself in the past, is that they think you've to be members or have pay pal accounts etc etc.

I'm not saying you do Malc but if you're not familiar with it, the site can be a bit overwhelming. But quite often you can purchase over the phone with debit/credit cards or of course collect stuff yourself.

Just thought I'd chuck that in.

Martyn

LordThornber - 2010-08-15 5:54 PM

Hi Bruce/Malc.

I think some folks problem with using e-bay, and I include myself in the past, is that they think you've to be members or have pay pal accounts etc etc.

I'm not saying you do Malc but if you're not familiar with it, the site can be a bit overwhelming. But quite often you can purchase over the phone with debit/credit cards or of course collect stuff yourself.

Just thought I'd chuck that in.

Martyn

e-bay is a bit beyond me but I have found a company in Edinburgh that can sort me out, will give them a ring tomorrow.

Guest pelmetman

Having the same problems myself trying to find wheel trims for a transit, tried the local motor factors.................did not fit, apparantly I need deep dish wheel trims? tried Halfords selected some trims asked the staff if they will fit a Transit? Yes they said so of course they didn't >:-(

Now bought a tin of Hammerite and a brush (lol)

Just had a look thru the july issue of the MMM and there is a company from Hull that sells them to fit most m/homes £45 per set plus £5p&p I am going to ring them in the morning.

The companys details are.... Motorama 212 Hessle Road Hull.

www.motoramahull.com telephone 01482328095

I think the chrome effect trims look rather spiffing, they add a touch of class.

Archived