A little plug for Highbridge Motorhomes

oldlowie

We set off for the Western Motorhome Show on friday morning, it's all left turns to the M5 from oldlowie towers so all AOK. Got to the slip-road for J25, indicated right to join the motorway, indicator clicking 19 to the dozen! I've had intermittent problems with a multi-connector to the rear lights before so suspected the rear indicator. Stayed in the left lane with the lorries 'til J22, where we were going to stop and have a shufty at the shiny new 'vans at Highbridge Motorhomes anyway.

I parked up on their site and wife and dog stretched their legs while I got under the 'van and unscrewed the housing for the multi-connector. Within 2 minutes one member of staff offered the dog a biscuit, another asked me what the problem was and advised me to break the connections and use Vaseline to lubricate the 'dry' joints, while a lady from the sales office brought me out a piece of carpet to lie on while I worked!!

The Vaseline did the trick (and the connection is still OK at the moment).

Once I had emerged from under the 'van, my wife and I were offered free coffee while we looked around their stock of 'vans.

I think the above is typical of the warm reception anyone will receive at Highbridge Motorhomes. We didn't spend a penny there (well we did use their loo!), but the staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, what a contrast to the 'other' company that was the subject of a long-running thread on this forum.

P. S. - I have no connection with Highbridge, just as a satisfied customer.

We bought our van from Highbridge four years ago. I heartily endorse your recommendation and the friendly attitude and treatment from the staff (especially the salesman Lewis). They were not at all 'pushy' and I reckon we got a good deal.

If we live long enough to buy another van this will certainly be our first port of call.

Archived