Bogus Police

tonyfletcher

They are about in England as well, I was arrested by a fully uniformed "officer" and handcuffed.

This was whilst I was enjoying a drink in a pub!

Only when the lady officer started to strip did I realise that something was amiss!

Still it made my 60th Birthday!

Hallii

Clive - 2010-08-21 5:26 PM Lots of them in the UK as well. Has anybody else noticed how many school kids dress up and pretend to be policemen? C.

When the next Pope is elected and he appears to look quite young....  its time to worry !

Hi,

Headlines in newspaper recently, about plans to privatise speed enforcement. I didn't reat the text.

Late one night, my wife was pulled over on the M4. She wound the window down about two inches.

"Please get out of your car!"

"Do you have any form of identification?"

"I'm in uniform and that is a police car"

The conversation continued through the two inch gap above the window. At no time did he ask for her name. Eventually, the policeman told my wife he had clocked her at 104mph, told her not to do it again, and sent her on her way.

We still wonder if he really was a policeman. ????

W3526602 - 2010-08-23 6:08 AM

Hi,

Headlines in newspaper recently, about plans to privatise speed enforcement. I didn't reat the text.

Late one night, my wife was pulled over on the M4. She wound the window down about two inches.

"Please get out of your car!"

"Do you have any form of identification?"

"I'm in uniform and that is a police car"

The conversation continued through the two inch gap above the window. At no time did he ask for her name. Eventually, the policeman told my wife he had clocked her at 104mph, told her not to do it again, and sent her on her way.

We still wonder if he really was a policeman. ????

At least he didn't leap onto her bonnet and smash the side window and windscreen, as a couple of 'Rambo' policemen did to an old guy who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and didn't Stop, well he did after a short drive at 25mph.! oh yes he had darkened rear windows and a personalised Numberplate, obviously a drug dealer !! Ray *-)

Archived