Dealership Director or Owner Information

OrionOnAnEcovip

My wife and I are less than happy with the level of service we are getting from the dealership where we part exchanged our van at the beginning of the year. We actually still have a couple of fairly major functional defects outstanding that they have been unable to solve.

What we would like to do is raise our concerns with either a Director or even the Owner of the Company.

I have had a good Google around (I think) and found that they are a Private Limited Company and as such they only have very high level contact information on the Companies House website.

There a few mentions of them on various sites including news/press sites but I have been unable to find any definite contact information.

Does anyone have any further ideas to help us identify the 'bib bosses' at a dealership?

Many thanks for reading,

Nick

As a UK limited company, their registration at Companies House must show all actual current Directors, plus registered business address.

An easy option is to pay the couple of quid to them (you can do it on line) and get the detailed report on the Company concerned.

I have just had another look at the Companies House site and found a link to a number of available documents, one of which is titled 'Current Appointments Record', assuming this isn't just a diary it may be worth the quid to see if it gives the correct information. BGD thanks for your help, I had missed this link altogether!

Nick

I was in a similar situation. I called the company and said I had some information to send to their managing director and could I have his name. The receptionist gave me the details.

Perhaps if you name the dealer someone many have the details you require.

You can download info from the Government Companies house website (not commercial sites with a similar name or web address).

Use this link to get you to main screen and put in company number or name

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/b92974594a39d4a36601893da6a044d6/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

Then click on "get information" tab then order

Current Appointments Report (cost £1)

You can pay by debit or credit card.

File can be accessed as a pdf file so you need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download) to read it.

Good luck !

Archived