Brownhills

Pickle Pot

theduchess - 2010-09-26 3:03 PM I am looking for a LHD motorhome and rang Brownhills Newark on the advice of a friend who has bought several from them - they were downright rude on the telephone! Is the LHD market that despised I am having one helluva time searching on sites and magazines who don't have separate sections for LHD's...with the exception of Wells Bridge Motorhomes website who highlight LHD's making is very easy to view - the only ones I have found that do this - I'm exhausted! :-(

Or contact Nick Legg of Bundesvan to see what he can find you direct from Germany.  Prices still generally lower than UK, imported, taxed, registered, and delivered to your door.  You can go out with Nick to view vans before deciding: just Google Bundesvan for the details, and give him a ring.

Peter James - 2010-09-26 7:08 PM

I live near the Newark Branch and look in several times a year. They say Brownhills Newark is the biggest Motorhome place in Europe and I can't dispute that because its bigger than any other I have seen. Doesn't seem to be a lot of stock there at the moment though, and they have signs up offering to buy Motorhomes for cash. But isn't that what a canny dealer would do - build up stock in the low season, and sell it in the spring & summer when prices are higher?

It doesn't make sense if there are customers wandering around with cash in their pockets, looking to buy a M/H.

can't speak for Newark but B southwest looking a bit 'sparse'.

Guest JudgeMental
theduchess - 2010-09-26 3:03 PM

I am looking for a LHD motorhome :-(

Our LHD Euramobil is currently for sale in the classified section on here :-D

Guest Peter James
Rayjsj - 2010-09-27 2:32 PM

It doesn't make sense if there are customers wandering around with cash in their pockets, looking to buy a M/H.

can't speak for Newark but B southwest looking a bit 'sparse'.

Had to go in to Newark Brownhills today and noticed they have got a lot more stock in now. Perhaps it was out at the show last time I called. Have to admit both the place and the stock looks fabulous. People were sitting down with the salesmen too.

Archived