JudgeMental

Poppy

michele - 2010-09-02 3:07 PM

Whats one of them? :D

There is a forum for electric bikes called Pedelec.

As an aside, we called in a Dealers near Nantes on Friday and when he gave us a quote for our van in part-exchange he wrote down the basic figure and then added on all the extras which came to another 5,500€. We are after a van with 2 single beds, that is if we decide to change.

Randonneur - 2010-09-02 4:08 PM

michele - 2010-09-02 3:07 PM

Whats one of them? :D

There is a forum for electric bikes called Pedelec.

As an aside, we called in a Dealers near Nantes on Friday and when he gave us a quote for our van in part-exchange he wrote down the basic figure and then added on all the extras which came to another 5,500€. We are after a van with 2 single beds, that is if we decide to change.

Lucky you go for it . In England its the other way round , Me look its got a Fiamma Bike Rack . Him No its got 4 big bloody holes :D I suppose its what ever way you look half full half empty cant win seems here my accesories are not worth a hoot . what do you fancy getting anything in mind yet ?.

Guest JudgeMental

I is just back from de show and absolutely exhausted...the show is just so big the amount of walking es really tuff. I went to bed the first night absolutely knackered at 9.00 :-S You could here the street girls outside wailing in anguish (I always stay in the red light district) as moi's visits are usually a financial bonanza.......

ask away Poppy:-D but maybe best over on Pedelec as a lot more knowledgeable people there.

I had a go on the Swiss flyer bikes at the show..... absolutely sensational! and the wanna be at £5000 :D

Archived