Germany! electric bike ! YES

thebishbus

Hi. I would just to say thank you,to all that encouraged us to go into Germany last month, after we had been on the French cycling week,

( Semaine Federale) at Verdun. We took in the Moselle and Saar, lovely areas, very impressed. Used stellplatze and found them the ideal stopover system for us. My wife has an ongoing knee problem,

( waiting for an opp) that makes it difficult to ride her normal road bike. She bought a " Sunlover"electric bike before we went and I did a few mod's to it for her. She loved it, did over 300 miles, said it was the best thing she had bought for along time, took all the effort out of hill climbing, would recommend an electric bike to anyone that wants to enjoy cycling with less effort. Incidentally when we were at Trier, I asked at the tourist office about an Umwelt Plakette, at first the lady looked blank, then said, oh yes, I know what you mean, but you do not need one of those around this area, and did not know where to get on from anyway, fortunately we did not need one on our route.

Brian B.

Guest JudgeMental
At Eurobike show the other week (Europe's biggest bike show I think) a lot of the major world wide bike company's unveiled electric bikes...So 2011 promises to be an exciting time for E Bikes

Archived