Season Finale Show - Lincoln - who's going then?

Mel B

we'll be there but as we - my husband brian and me chris don't know anyone we would love to meet any of you lot who are forum users or readers. Were parked in the disabled from thurs to monday. Please come and say hello -kettles always on. There are not too many american rvs in that area so i am sure you'll find us. If were out leave us a note and we'll ring you. Hope to see some of you and put a face to some of the names. Fairly new to motorhoming but keen to meet up with like minded people. (lol)

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be going this year.

Looks like it's going to be a wet at various times over the weekend, so don't forget to take your brollies & wellies.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=camping;page=7;type=camp;ct=~LN2 2NA;sess=

Excuse to spend some time in the Bars, hope you all have a great show & enjoy the entertainment.

747 - 2010-09-21 12:21 AM

We will be parked up on a Northumberland beach with only the sea and sand dunes for company.

When will you lot ever learn???????

A man after my own heart. Although not sure about Northumberland this time of year. I should know I lived there for 18 years

flicka - 2010-09-20 11:15 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be going this year.

Looks like it's going to be a wet at various times over the weekend, so don't forget to take your brollies & wellies.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=camping;page=7;type=camp;ct=~LN2 2NA;sess=

Excuse to spend some time in the Bars, hope you all have a great show & enjoy the entertainment.

Thanks flicka! Saturday it is for definite for us then, walk round am, then lunch whilst its raining, then walk round again after lunch! :->

Mel B - 2010-09-18 3:05 PM

As its not far from us and I won't be able to get the Friday off to make a long weekend of it anyway, we're just going to go for the day - probably on Saturday.

Who else is going then? :-D

Hi Mel & All

We will be there Thursday to Monday disabled Area, had a cracking time last year weather was great, looks like wellies this year but who cares love to here the patter of rain on the roof when we are all snug and warm in the Lunar.

Terry

We're going on Friday afernoon.To explore the possibility of fitting Gaslow system and Solar panel.Hope to see some of you lovely lot We will be in the general area in a Silver Burstner Marano with Orange skirt (the van that is ) :D . Reg no A11 PRK.

Mel B - 2010-09-22 8:22 PM

Peter

From experience when we were looking for the Gaslow set-up, we found it cheaper from suppliers NOT at the show, but solar panels were about the same.

Thanks for that Mel. I only want to suss them out Re price etc. Will fit it myself.

We're here! Arrived yesterday to set up in glorious warm sunshine. Today dawned grey with a few small showers but not enough to even wet the roads. Its reasonably warm so far at 18 degrees with only a very light occasional breeze, if it stays like this it will be grand ;-).

Stand No 252, stop by and say hello.

D.

Archived