Fridge stopper?

1violet

1violet - 2010-09-29 2:46 PM

Thanks for the replies, I had wondered if a golf tee would work, will go and scrounge one off the neighbours.

Had searched on a dometic parts site but it wasn't shown on the one I looked at.

Will give the golf tee a go first.

violet

Hi Violet

Did you buy from a dealer ?

If so I suggest ringing them & asking them to supply one for you. They should have picked it up on the PDI.

If a private sale, then a new one won't break the bank.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2010-09-29 11:04 AM

£6.92 including postage - thanks - but I'll stick with a golf tee and risk the full wrath of the anti skinflint brigade!!

You mean there is an anti skinflint brigade 8-)

But my God is thrift,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and how I worship it so (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2010-09-29 8:12 PM

You mean there is an anti skinflint brigade 8-)

But my God is thrift,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and how I worship it so (lol) (lol)

There did used to be a couple of members on here whose only answer to any problem was to throw huge ammounts of cash at it!

It was great fun winding them up and watching them go - and finding a free golf tee - not even buying one - was just the sort of thing to get them going!

But their real favourite used to be anyone who claimed NEVER to EVER pay for a site fee or for parking or overnighting - or anyone who dared to knock the Caravan Club and it's EHU rules!

Happy days!

You cannot be serious Man!

How could you use a rivet when removing said the rivet from any poor unfortunate frog would make the unrivetted ampfibian a little hoa**e - if it did not croak first!

Tracker - 2010-09-30 1:23 PM

You cannot be serious Man!

How could you use a rivet when removing said the rivet from any poor unfortunate frog would make the unrivetted ampfibian a little hoa**e - if it did not croak first!

It's ok if you have an A-Frame...then you have a Toad too...... 8-)

Yes of course you can - but not in stereo - that's just plainly too greedy to be mean enough to be a skinflint and would put you in the miser category and I'm sure you wouldn't want that - or would you Ebeneezer?

Archived