Non Believers!

Guest Tracker

I'll give you something so that you can say campervanners are evil non believers.

"It is my opinion that man is decended from apes" :D

Following from Tony's invitation - I would say that some of us are non believers - but no lesser a human being for that - a small minority are evil - but most of us are sensible reasonable people simply enjoying the holiday and travel format that we know and love so much along with good natured banter and information sharing on this Forum.

Anyone care to expand on that?

Freedom to roam when we want, enough money to do it, and a willing (and compliant!!!!!) partner to do it with. Sounds like fun. The fun gets challenged with mechanical things which go wrong, and the proximity of irresponsible and inconsiderate people. Now I wonder how many of the latter are believers and how many are not? Does it matter? Surely the way we are all affected by others around us is how they behave, and, as much to the point, how we respond. Somehow I have always found it difficult to turn the other cheek or bite my tongue when faced with stupidy or antisocial behaviour.

It is the human condition which is at the root of things not religious beliefs. Just ask wardens at sites they will all be able to quote numerous incidents of bad behaviour. May the Force be with you>:-)

Roy

Ah so! Twas ever thus - the answer to most problems is preceded by a good scratch!

I suppose it depends wher your problem is as to where you need to scratch the most - and always remember that the intensity of scratching should match the severity of the problem!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2010-09-30 9:51 AM

I'll give you something so that you can say campervanners are evil non believers.

If you take a wander along Skegness sea front on a bank holiday you will spot many examples of Darwins missing link............... dragging their knuckles, covered head to foot in tribal tatoos making grunting noises, and the male of the species is not much better (lol) (lol)

I've just realised that in a moment of the Senior variety I have placed this in the wrong category so perhaps the mods would be good enough to move it to Chatterbox please before the inquisition get me again!

I have to disagree with Tracker.

Surely, if we were descended from Apes, we would spend our leisure time in tree houses not motorhomes.

We migrate en masse to warmer climes at around the same time every year. I would think Wildebeeste with a bit of Lemming would be more likely.

747 - 2010-09-30 1:06 PM

I have to disagree with Tracker.

Surely, if we were descended from Apes, we would spend our leisure time in tree houses not motorhomes.

We migrate en masse to warmer climes at around the same time every year. I would think Wildebeeste with a bit of Lemming would be more likely.

Don't blame I - blame ee!

colin - 2010-09-29 9:47 PM

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2010-09-30 5:29 PM

Aaaaah !! that's better, (a good scratch does wonders)

So Rich, if M/H'rs are descendants of apes, are caravaner's descended from camel's?

Dave

Probably as most people get the "HUMP" when stuck behind one (lol) (lol) (lol) Not that I can complain as our old van gets overtaken by cyclists going up hill :$ :D

pelmetman - 2010-09-30 11:09 AM

Tracker - 2010-09-30 9:51 AM

If you take a wander along Skegness sea front on a bank holiday you will spot many examples of Darwins missing link............... dragging their knuckles, covered head to foot in tribal tatoos making grunting noises, and the male of the species is not much better (lol) (lol)

Here's something I've proboly not mentioned on this forum, in august I was 'dragged' to Hemsby(well Newport to be precise), whilst the caravan and site we stayed in was upmarket for the area, once you stepped out of the gate there was a slot arcade and it went rapidly down hill as you walked towards the 'front', believe me skeggy has a much more gentile clientel than Hemsby.

A visit to pretty much any town centre at night, or a "new town" shopping centre during the day will reveal the effectiveness of Labour's 13-year scumbag and slag breeding programme in reversing millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of civilisation. If man in the form of politicians can get it so wrong, perhaps only divine intervention can save us now?

Bob:-)

Guest Peter James

Wherever there is a gap in our knowledge you get Charlatans.

In this case the men in dresses.

Truth is nobody knows more about God than I do.

And I know nothing.

Guest Tracker
silverback - 2010-09-30 11:24 PM

come on Tracker :-D

wrong CATORGORY :-D spelt wrong but im only an engineer!!!!!

SB

I can categorically state that it is perhaps just as well you are categorised in the category of an engineer and not a grammatical categoriser then!

Archived