Just Curious

kelly58

Guest Tracker
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - that's not very nice people - poor Kelly only asked - and if it's any consolation Kelly I too sometimes wonder what became of vehicles after I sold them!

Tracker - 2010-10-13 3:52 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - that's not very nice people - poor Kelly only asked - and if it's any consolation Kelly I too sometimes wonder what became of vehicles after I sold them!

Being as how old they must have been, I would have thought they would have all been scrapped. (lol)

Guest JudgeMental

years ago I sold a VW beetle it was a really nice one, but I was a penniless musician and needed the money :-|

imagine my surprise when channel hopping on the TV some 20 years later there was my old VW! It was being used as a stage prop by a stand up comedian on his live show.......Same number plate everything *-)

Guest Tracker
peter - 2010-10-13 11:12 PM

Tracker - 2010-10-13 3:52 PM

Being as how old they must have been, I would have thought they would have all been scrapped. (lol)

You're probably right Peter!

Archived