Gas Regulators Italy

Bojitoes

Hi All

It seems as though the Fench are conspiring to keep us in Italy longer than expected. Only problem may be that we run out of propane. I have an adaptor for Spanish bottles, does anyone know if this will fit Italian bottles?

Thanks in anticipation

Bob

Spanish bottles have a snap on system and you can get them with low or high prssure outlet, (The latter for connecting to a regulator of your choice)

Greek, French And German Bottles all have the same L/H screw thread. Italian bottles are also screw type but smaller diameter.

You can connect a German french regulator to an Italian Bottle with an adaptor available from GOK (and other suppliers, - mostly in Germany). I have a set of 4 bought at Dusseldorf some time ago

The GOK EURO-SET consists of 4 adaptors, enabling a pressure regulator for German liquid gas bottles (up to 14 kg filling weight) to be connected to liquid gas bottles commonly available in Europe.

The pressure-regulator thread is defined in EN 12864/G.12 (Small bottle connection KLF)

Forgive the tabulation below, - my pdf file was too big to attach so this is a copy & Paste.

Connector Nr.1 Valves with M10 x 1 Internal thread

Gas Vetta gas

Countries Italy, Switzerland

Connector Nr.2 Valves with W 20 x 1/14" LH (after EN 12864: Port G.1)

Gas Liqui, butane, Agip, Mi, Pibi gas

Country Italy

Connector Nr..3 Valves with M 14 x 1.5 Internal thread

Gas Prime US, Pibi Kosan gas)

Country Norway, Austria, Portugal, Scotland, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden

Connector Nr..4 Valves with W21.8 x 1/14" LH (shell connection after EN 12864: Port G.8)

Gas Nordisk Flaskegas, Calor, Botto, Esso, Thermo, Drachen, Primus Butano, Oban gas)

Country Denmark, England, France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Spain

Spanish bottles have a snap on system

Archived