Camping and caravan club

kevin hawkins

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kevin hawkins - 2010-10-31 9:41 PM thanks again for your help anyone know were i can get the book ccc big site guide tryed ebay no luck carnt see it on ccc web site kind regards kevin B-)

My new edition has just arrived so if you wish to collect or pay postage you can have my old edition if its of any use to you .

And the ferry discounts if crossing water! There are some negatives in joining any club and sometimes the rules can be a bit off putting, especially if you get a warden that enforces all of them strictly to the letter of the law. As with all laws they are generally made so the majority can live together safely and civily. they don't suit us all, all of the time but mostly they do.

I do have my pet whinges over the clubs but overall we get a fair bit of use out of them and I'm happy to pay the membership.

Brambles - 2010-11-01 4:11 PM

Anyone mentioned if you join one of the recognised clubs some insurance providers offer discount. Makes it more worthwhile joining a club.

Jon.

And if a C&CC member you get to add your MH onto your rac membership for no charge.

Hi Kevin

we belong to Caravan Club and C&C Club, have found both to be well worth the membership fees and the savings on site are super. The sites we have visited have been super clean and lovely and friendly.

I am happy to pay my fees as I think the benefits outway the cost

;-)

Archived